The 2021/22 ski cross program is now open to reserve your place! If you truly want to reach your potential in ski cross, join our team on snow for up to 6 months.
Senior program athletes focus on snki cross but are coached in all aspects of skiing including freestyle, freeride, all mountain, powder etc. We coach skiers from around the world and then take them to compete in competitions (from entry level upwards) across Europe. Interested? Email:- info@InspireSnowsports.com.
* A variety of snki coaching with a team of like minded skier’s.
* Live in self catered, team accomodation close to Mayrhofen, Austria.
* Increase your knowledge about nutrition both as a skier and in general life.
* Represent your country in ski cross comps while travelling around Europe.
* Make friends for life with new experiences every day
* And finally… Enjoy yourself in what promises to be a once in a lifetime experience.
The senior ski cross program includes:-
* Accomodation at our team base in Austria
* Train and compete in ski cross competitions across Europe.
* All travel in team vehicles to/from team base to all training and competition venues around Europe
* Coaching 5 days a week
* Fitness support
* Tech support
* Nutritional support
One Life. Live It.
Inspire Snowsports utilises experienced ski coaches who coach all aspects of skiing with a focus on ski cross. Inspire Snowsports is owned and managed by a two time TeamGB Olympic coach & 4 x TeamGB Olympian.
* Expect your skiing to progress hugely during your time with us.
* Most skiers join us with no previous racing experience.
* Enjoy your down time experiencing what a mountain life has to offer.
* We take athlete from circa 16yrs and upwards. We have no upper age limit.
What are the costs?
- One week:- £900
- Two weeks:- £1500
- One month:- £2500
- Three months:- £6000
- Six months:- £8500
Obvious items not included in the price:- Season lift pass (circa €825) and competition costs (circa £500). Competition costs only apply to snowboarders joinining us from the 1st January onwards.