The 2021/22 snowboard program is now open to reserve your place! If you truly want to enjoy a once in a lifetime experience, join our team on snow for up to 6 months. Alternatively if you want to get on snow quicker, join us this season anytime up to the 1st March.
Senior program athletes focus on snowboard cross but are coached in all aspects of snowboarding including freestyle, freeride, all mountain, powder etc. We coach snowboarders from around the world and then take them to compete in competitions (from entry level upwards) across Europe. Interested? Email:- info@InspireSnowsports.com.
* A variety of snowboard coaching with a team of like minded snowboarders.
* All standards welcome form beginner upwards.
* Live in self catered, team accomodation close to Mayrhofen, Austria.
* Increase your knowledge about nutrition both as a snowboarder and in general life.
* Represent your country in snowboard comps while travelling around Europe.
* Make friends for life with new experiences every day
* And finally… Enjoy yourself in what promises to be a once in a lifetime experience.
The senior program includes:-
* Accomodation at our team base in Austria
* Train and compete in snowboard cross competitions across Europe. (competing not available to the 3 month program running from 1st Oct for 3 months)
* All travel in team vehicles to/from team base to all training and competition venues around Europe
* Coaching 5 days a week
* Fitness support
* Tech support
* Nutritional support
Inspire Snowsports utilises experienced snowboard coaches who coach all aspects of snowboarding with a focus on snowboard cross. Inspire Snowsports is owned and managed by a two time TeamGB SBX Olympic coach & 4 x TeamGB SBX Olympian.
Inspire Snowsports offers snowboard programs from 1 week to 6 months. Though previous snowboard experience is ideal, it is not neccessary.
* Expect your snowboarding to progress hugely during your time with us.
* Most snowboarders join us with no previous racing experience.
* Enjoy your down time experiencing what a mountain life has to offer.
* We take athlete from circa 16yrs and upwards. We have no upper age limit.
What are the costs?
- One week:- £900
- Two weeks:- £1500
- One month:- £2500
- Three months:- £6000
- Six months:- £8500
Obvious items not included in the price:- Season lift pass (circa €825) and competition costs (circa £500). Competition costs only apply to snowboarders joinining us from the 1st January onwards.