We offer two single week snowboard cross camps each season in both the October and February half terms.
Sat 13th Feb – Fri 19th Feb 2021. Max 8 places per camp.
If one week is too short you can also join our full time (three or five month) junior programs
One of the real challenges we see on an almost daily basis are younger junior snowboarders “specialising” in a snowboard discipline too early – and this is especially prevalent in British junior snowboarders. Even though this is predominantly a snowboard cross camp, as part of the snowboard cross training, we offer coaching in all areas of snowboarding during the camp.
Child Safeguarding | House parent
We take our child safeguarding responsibilities very seriously. As a club we are fully affiliated with Snowsport England; a major part of gaining this affiliation includes meeting stringent child safeguarding requirements. All our staff attend various workshops and courses on child safeguarding and are all First Aid trained. We have many years experience working with children.
If you would like to secure a place, please email email@example.com requesting program documents. As soon as the program docs are signed and returned your place on the camp is guaranteed.
What are the costs?
Sat 13th Feb – Fri 19th Feb 2021. Max 8 places per camp
Cost – £1050.00
Whats included in the above programs?:-
* Full safeguarding provided 24/7 (to include time management, a healthy diet, money management, school work supervision AND accompanies flights at the start and end of the camp (pls note flights are not included in the price)
* Self catered accomodation at our team base in Austria
* Five days coaching & lift pass
* Travel to/from the mountain every day
* Nutritional education
* Return Transfers from Munich airport and travel to any off snow activities during the camp.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to join.